Monday, January 15, 2007

3 Days to Taiwan

When I went to Taiwan in Nov (the 2nd time since the launching of the wireless broadband city project) a miracle was created within 29 days by Tayee: from just having a single access point to constructing a "hot-zone" in the business district of Taichung. Wonder how will it be like this time round ever since I came back from Taiwan 49 days ago. I seriously anticipate witnessing a great improvement in progress of the whole project.

Have gotten news on the non-technical side of the project just few hrs ago. Partnership lots for Taichung is expected to run out by Feb '07. For anyone who wishes to have more dividends before the chance is gone, PLEASE ACT FAST!!!

Of course, new things will be launched as well. Very soon Sunshine Empire's website shall have variations in accordance to various countries, e.g. Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian and Hong Kong versions. With the debit card and sms notification systems slowly falling in place, the path and future directions seem bright for anyone who is willing to give this new age business a shot.

As I face the future with certainty, I do feel a need to remind myself constantly against complacency. David and Guanxiang have proven themselves by opening the very first international markets, and I'm still lagging behind them. But I'm sure that will not be for long. I'll definitely make my mark not only locally, but in Malaysia, Indonesia and Hong Kong as well. Do wait for my good news!

No comments: