Monday, December 11, 2006

Profit Sharing for Nov!!!

Dividends for November hit a record high yet again!!! Another 3k into my bank account just by doing nothing! Hehe =p

Felt really ironic.

Alot of people around me are readily put a 30k excluding hidden costs into tertiary education, mug hard for 3-4 years to obtian a degree, and settle for a 2k/mth job. But yet, for the same or even less than the amt of money, no additional time commitments and with immediate effect, I'm getting more than 3k/mth. And that's not even close to the maximum potential of the project!

All thanks to "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki that allowed me to have a new dimension of finances, as well as to grab opprtunities that come by. Else I would have been like any normal student who are mugging, clubbing, living in their own world and enjoying life, taking up part-time jobs to barely meet their financial output, or even still collecting allowance from parents after the age of 18!!

10 days to KL for my next business trip, 2 weeks to Christmas and 3 weeks to 2007. Only managed to fulfil one of the 3 goals that I set for myself 344 days ago. Time to buck up and set my sights on 2007!

No comments: